TechO2 is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Work with an Agile team to deliver best-in-class technical solutions for our client projects
- Create and document test plans, test data, test cases, and automated scripts to ensure functional coverage
- Strong ability to plan, create, automate, and execute test plans and test cases in a fast-paced, technically-challenging, service-oriented environment – 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Firm understanding of quality engineering and Agile/Scrum practices, processes and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain code repositories preferably using Git
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)
- Strong Experience in Manual testing
- Knowledge in Automation testing using Open Source Tools like Selenium Web Driver, JMeter, Postman etc.
- Knowledge in Automating Web Applications using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Strong experience in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge in Load Runner/JMeter for Load/Performance Testing
- Experience in testing the responsiveness (Mobile, ipad, tab, Mac etc)
- Experience in Database Testing/ETL is an added advantage.
- Experience in Postman.
- Experience on SOAP UI/RESTFUL for testing and validating various web services used in the application.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins for CI/CD
- Awareness in DevOps
- Knowledge in testing the AngularJS and Java-based application.
- Experience in the development of Cucumber(BDD), Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automation frameworks.
- Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.