TechO2 is looking for an Android Developer to work on our awesome client solutions.
· 3-7 years of Android development
· Experience with Android SDK and ADT
· Experience working with micro-services via REST and JSON
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
· Experience with an issue tracking system.
· Writing and maintaining your own unit tests.
· Writing code in standard design patterns.
· Experience with the design and development life-cycle.
· Knowledge of debugging and problem-solving methodology, particularly as reported against Production software.
· Experience doing mobile app development for Android and having SDK development experience to be add-on.
Strong experience in many of the following areas:
· Modern, object-oriented programming languages: Java, C++, Scala, Ruby.
· Programming frameworks: Spring, MVC, NodeJS.
· REST-compliant APIs, SOA.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Preferred Qualifications.
· Experience with the full end-to-end life-cycle of submitting an app to the Android app store.
· Previous start-up experience.
· Have worked on shipping product and SDK development.
· Additional skills that add value to our company. (technical or domain)
· A passion for our product space and a desire to improve the lives of others.