TechO2 is looking for a seasoned UI Designer to join our team. You’re excited to whip up lo-fi wires, hi-fi mockups and prototype on multiple platforms. You keep up on best practices for desktop and mobile. You understand design for Web, Mobile, and iOS vs Android. You don’t shy away from new interfaces and taking chances. You want to design user interfaces that make other designers jealous. You know design draws people in — but it should get out of the way so they can glide thru experiences like walk in the park. You love peppering the path from A to B with moments of surprise and delight. If this is you… we should talk immediately!
Location: Hyderabad, India
You’ll be responsible for the following at a high level:
- Create guidelines for the design architecture and ensure interface consistency across the platforms.
- Design presentations that tell the story of the product and/or business opportunity.
- Communicate the design methodology and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners.
- Introduce relevant trends in the product design space and have a passion for discovering exceptional design.
- Build awesome UI design experiences and implement them.
- EXPERIENCE 5+ years design experience
- Killer designer; Keen eye for color, typography, hierarchy, space & flow
- Agile mindset
- Strong knowledge of UI and UX principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Master of Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision and prototyping (Principle,Flinto,etc)
- Never satisfied with design, always looking for better solutions
- Adaptable, curious and excited to pick up new techniques
- Thorough and precise in their work
- Distil complex ideas into simple user interfaces.
- Create modern, engaging design solutions
- Rapid iteration based on user testing and data
- PLEASE NOTE a portfolio is required to apply!
- Familiar with usability studies and process
- Working knowledge of After Effects, Final Cut and/or Motion
- Ability to adapt easily to changing business conditions and priorities
- Initiative to manage creative work from concept to completion
- Strong knowledge and skill in user centered design principles, visual design, user behavior and interactions and an advanced understanding of the latest technology and devices.