TechO2 is hiring a Sr. Java Developer to work on some awesome client solutions.
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Understand and influence the adoption of evolving microservice architecture in the global application platform
- Work in an agile environment to develop microservices for our payment/communication/ master data areas
- Provide directives and documentation to other software engineers looking to integrate with your services
- Lead peer reviews of design and code
- Coordinate release management and bug triaging and conduct bug fixing
- Perform data loads for UAT readiness and during UAT as requested by the UAT plan
- Supports resolution of UAT identified issues and their triage
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Construct an excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Outline and enact back end and front end components and service
- Promote top programming practices and standards
- Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in J2EE application development.
- Very strong OO skills.
- Very strong in J2EE with SPRING framework expertise with Spring IO, Spring Boot
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, and DTO.
- Should have extensively worked on Microservices.
- Should have experience in using Hibernate framework.
- Should possess experience using AWS (EC2, S3, Amazon DynamoDB)
- Should have worked in an Agile development project.
- Experience in working with continuous integration tools
- Good to have experience on MongoDB, Node.js, Angular4
- Prior experience in TDD a plus.
- Should have excellent communication skills