TechO2 is looking for an AWS SysOps Engineer to join our team. You’re excited to works on corresponding to those; serves as key AWS specialist for teams.
Location: Hyderabad, India
- 4-6 years of experience as an NW Admin on client and development environments and SERVER maintenance.
- Hands on Experience in AWS services such as EC2, Route53, S3, ELB, Auto-scaling, Docker, IAM, AIM, Cloudwatch and Data Pipeline.
- AWS sysops or solution architect associate/professional certification is a requirement.
- Solid experience with Ubuntu and Linux flavors.
- Should have experience with RDS and NoSQL databases on AWS.
- Experience configuring and managing web servers such as Nginx, Apache, and Tomcat for high performance environments.
- A champion of DevOps methodology and toolsets.
- Hands on experience on CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, chef and puppet.
- Proficient experience with Shell scripting.
- Python scripting expertise would be an added advantage.
- Should have Experience with Git and subversion.
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot server related issues.
- Should be able to manage client production deployments individually.
- Should be able to harden the servers by fixing security vulnerabilities.
- Should be able to manage and monitor the performance of servers.
- Should have knowledge of vulnerability and security testing
- Should able to maintain documentation required for ISO compliance
- Should be proactive in learning new things that are required to meet customer needs.
- Should able to keep the TAT at expected levels throughout.